Thursday, June 26, 2014

How I was Criminally Scammed at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch: Proposed Resolution to Dennis Hof

To Dennis Hof:
You seem to refuse to acknowledge that I was scammed. I don't know if that's deliberate or due to sheer ignorance. So let me spell it out for you in the simplest language. If you don't get it after this, then you are clearly being dishonest and refusing to accept the truth so you don't have to compensate me. Please listen up and PAY ATTENTION! I'm going to put this as simply as I can.

Chronological narrative of how I was scammed at the Bunny Ranch

1. I walk into the Bunny Ranch and pick one girl, Six Shades. The other girl, Chanel, barges in and insists on giving me a two girl party. I say I only want Six, but she refuses to leave.

2. We discuss price. They want at least $1000. But I am only willing to pay $200 or $300 at the most, since that's what I've always paid at the Bunny Ranch and at the brothels across the street. (I first went there in 1996 and have been there several times since.) Plus the standard rate for sex in America is $200, more or less, and has been for many years. I don't know how the Bunny Ranch went from $200 to $1000, and was shocked by it. That is a highly abnormal price increase.

3. But these girls would not accept the standard rate. They wanted around $1000. So we could not agree on price. At that point, the proper thing to do would be to part ways. After all, if both parties cannot agree on price, then there is no deal. Very simple right? Everyone knows this. It's common sense.

4. However, the girls did not want me to leave and earn zero dollars from me. They had to get their $1000 somehow, perhaps because they were in a slump and desperately in need of money. The parking lot was also empty, not surprisingly, since 99.99 percent of guys would not pay $1000 for an hour of sex. Not even Johns who frequent brothels would pay such an exorbitant price that's 500 percent of the standard rate. So it's a good bet that they get very few customers at such outrageous rates. (Note: I visited the other brothels in the complex across the street and the other girls also wanted similar amounts of $800 - $1000)

So, desperately in need of money, they decided to pull a tricky hustle scam on me. As I was leaving, they told me that they would agree to $300 for "everything you wanted". Those were their exact words, I swear. It seemed too good to be true, but I went along since the girls I had in the past there usually kept their promises.

5. After they charged $300 to my credit card, and went to their room with me, all they did was engage in foreplay for FIVE MINUTES to arouse me. After only five minutes, a signal buzzed. They said my time was up and that I needed to pay another $400 to continue. WTF?! I was angry and outraged, and knew they were scamming me. They had used the five minutes to arouse me so that they could hustle the $1000 they wanted afterward. They clearly lied and tricked me.

6. Outraged and angry, I refused and insisted that they keep the "$300 for everything" deal they had made. But they insisted on another $400 and kept sweet talking me into it. They said that this time, I would get the full standard hour. All they needed was just another $400. I was not happy at all. Chanel reached into my wallet and pulled out my credit card, and swiped it at the office, against my will. The cashier came into the room with a credit card slip for me to sign. I signed it very reluctantly, figuring that I would end up spending $700 for the whole thing.

7. But alas, the $400 only lasted about 10 minutes (15 at the most). After about 10 minutes, the buzzer sounded again and they said that my time was up! WTF? Now I was really mad. First, they promised one hour for $300. Then they broke it and made the same promise for $400, which they broke again! That's TWICE they lied and broke their promise! That's TWICE that they SCAMMED me! This was DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL!!!

8. Frustrated that I could not finish with Six Shades -- since she was cold, robotic, passionless, and acted so fake -- I became very angry and felt humiliated. Never before had I been deceived like this. I've never seen such an outright scam in America before. I can't believe they can get away with this!

I refused to pay any more. Chanel again took my credit card (against my will) and swiped it again for another $400. This time, I would not sign it. So they said I had to sign it later, or else I could not leave. This happened twice during the course of 20 minutes.

At that point, I didn't care. I just wanted to hurry up and finish so I could leave, so at least I would get something out of this instead of leaving feeling "incomplete". But I could not perform because Six Shades was so cold and fake, as hot as she is.

After I finally finished outside of Six Shades, Chanel had the gall to ask me for a tip. I said "No way. You just scammed me $1200 after agreeing to $300, and now you want a tip? Hell no!"

I refused to sign the two $400 credit card receipts, which Chanel had swiped against my will and in violation of our agreement. But the two girls and the cashier lady at the cashier's office said that I could not leave until they were signed. I'm sure they had their own security measures, and could prevent me from leaving if they wanted to. I did not want to risk a physical confrontation, so I reluctantly signed it, against my will, and UNDER DURESS.

I saw no other choice at the time, and figured that I would have to dispute it later, start a cyber war with them, report them, or complain on third party sites such as the BBB or RipoffReport. I also figured that since they scammed me, I could dispute it with my credit card and get some or most of my money back.

Aftermath and Conclusion:

I had never felt so humiliated before. This was the worst and most expensive experience I ever had at a brothel. They totally scammed me with downright criminal means.

I vowed to get revenge afterward, by destroying their reputation online and exposing the scam and criminal enterprise that they had become. I am an expert in internet marketing and make a living online, so I have the skills and resources to do it. I know how to game Google search rankings and could get almost anything to the top of Google search results. My skills would come in handy in this cyber war. I have been in cyber wars in the past and have done lots of damage to those who scammed me, so this was my forte and up my alley. They would pay for what they did. That was a promise.

If I had to, I would go after the owner and his name (Dennis Hof) as well, since by default, the owner is responsible for these things and has an obligation to fix them.

Just as the American people were thirsty for revenge after Pearl Harbor in 1941, and 9/11 in 2001, so was I. They did not know who they had pissed off. No one scams me like that and gets away with it. They had picked the wrong person to scam and would regret it and pay for it. Truth was on my side, and their bad karma would work against them as well.

Now, if you think this is a case of my word against theirs, think again. Use your head and common sense for a minute. If you work for Chase credit card, and are reading this, then check my transaction history, and you will see that I have always been frugal and spent efficiently. I have never splurged on anything outrageous. Check my transactions and you will see.

So then ask yourself: How likely is it that I would agree to pay $1500 for one hour of sex, when the standard rate is $200? No one would pay that much, not even guys who frequently go to brothels would pay that much. At least 99.99 percent of guys would not. The price of sex in the USA is $200, not $1000+.

So just on price alone, you can see that I was scammed. It's super frickin obvious. Anyone can see it. Therefore, you can easily deduce from basic logic and common sense that I was scammed here.

Also keep in mind that I did not make a foolish decision here. I had gone there before and was not scammed like this. So I had a logical reason to believe that I would have a decent experience there again. And if prices had rise and we could not agree on price, then I would just leave. So in theory, I had nothing to lose. I had no way of knowing that this kind of aggressive criminal scam would happen. I did not know that the Bunny Ranch had sunk to this level.

So just use your common sense and basic logic skills, and you can see that I was clearly scammed, and Dennis Hof is in denial about it. Just look at Mr. Hof's photos on Google Images (http://images.google.com) and look at mine (Winston Wu) and ask yourself: Who would you trust? Who looks more believable, honest and credible? There is simply no comparison.

Moreover, if you look at Mr. Hof's eyes, you will see that they are very plastic and soulless. He looks full of fakery, like a used car salesman. In contrast, look at my eyes. They look genuine, deep and soulful. After all, the eyes are the window to the soul.

Furthemore, if you Google my name, Winston Wu, and see my About Me page from the first hit, you will see that I am a philosopher and truth seeker at heart, and not even materialistic. Thus I am the most unlikely type of person to ever lie about money. You definitely can't say the same for the girls at the brothel or for Dennis Hof, who was not even there, and is only going by what he WANTS to believe, so he does not have to compensate me for what happened. He is a brothel owner after all, so you can't expect him to have any ethics or morals.

Look at him and I. Mr. Hof is a brothel owner and I am a philosopher and truth seeker who tells the truth even when it's unpopular, because I am very PASSIONATE about the truth. In contrast, Mr. Hof's passion is in milking clients of their money with outrageous prices. There's no question who people would trust and believe.

So on the credibility factor, I win with flying colors. There is no doubt about that. Nothing is more obvious. This case pretty much speaks for itself. From the narrative above, it is a 100 percent FACT that I was scammed and deceived. Anyone can see that.

Any questions?

Note to Chase Manhattan Bank Staff

If you work for Chase, you have a MORAL OBLIGATION to help correct this wrong. Anyone can clearly see from the above narrative that I was obviously scammed using downright criminal methods. There's no question about it. It's a 100 percent FACT and CERTAINTY.

If you fail to help, you are sending a message to these crooks that "crime pays" and you are siding with the bad guys, criminals and scammers. You know that? I've explained this to your service reps and dispute dept reps MANY times already, in writing and over the phone. Yet they seem mentally retarded or something and don't get it. You must hire the most zombie-like staff. ANYONE with half a brain can see that I was totally scammed from the narrative above. It's as simple as 2+2=4. But somehow, it's way over the head of your staff.

This is odd, especially considering that credit card companies usually side with the card member. Perhaps your staff have a bias against brothel clients. Or perhaps the owner of this brothel is a Freemason, and your CEO is too, so you are not allowed to go against him. Who knows. But your company's behavior is highly illogical.

Either way, if you fail to do what's right and side with the bad guys and con artists, then I will likely be putting up a webpage on several sites entitled "Chase Manhattan Bank teaches that crime pays and sides with scammers and criminals". Why not? Such a title would be true in this case right?

Can you have someone smart enough to understand the above contact me about resolving this? So far, your staff have been disappointing and unable to comprehend the obvious. They've sent bullshit form letters that do NOT address the details of this case. It is very annoying having to repeat all this over and over again! Please stop doing that and stop bullshitting and provide a RATIONAL and FAIR solution to this.

I did NOT agree to pay $1500. No way. Sex does not cost that much in America. The standard rate is $200. Look at my transaction history, and you will see that I spend wisely and efficiently and would NEVER splurge a thousand dollars like that. NO WAY. NEVER. Obviously this means that I was forced to do so against my will. So it's a wrong and a crime. And you NEED to do something about it. I'm sick and tired of repeating this. You've already wasted a ton of my time and ought to compensate me for it. Otherwise, I should go public with this outrageous travesty of justice and your failure to resolve such a simple issue.

Do you understand??? If you are too dumb to understand, please pass this case on to someone higher up who is smarter, more rational, and is of at least average intelligence. Most of your staff seem to be below average in intelligence. (not my fault) I do not want to deal with such retards again, for whom basic logic is above them.

Thank you.

Proposal to Dennis Hof to resolve our dispute

Dennis, I'm tired of trying to reason with you. You seem unwilling to admit to the obvious and clear fact that I was scammed using criminal methods, which is 100 percent obvious to anyone who reads my narrative. We seem to keep going around in circles on the BBB site. So here is my proposal to you:

You return half of the money that was scammed from me, which is $750 + $300 for all the many hours I wasted putting up all these sites and reports online + an apology for the way I was scammed at your establishment.

In return:

I will take down all my sites about you and the Bunny Ranch scam. And we will consider this resolved.

What do you say? Otherwise, this campaign will escalate and the scam that happened to me will be exposed on more sites, such as RipoffReport, ComplaintBoard, Sex-in-Nevada.net, WorldSexGuide.org, etc. I am an expert in internet marketing and quite capable of causing a lot of damage to your reputation, which is justly deserved. So I would advise that you do not let this escalate.

I would rather resolve this now with a compromise. What do you say?

I am very serious about this. By now, you should know that I really was scammed, or else I would not be doing all this. There is no anger like a righteous anger demanding justice.

30 comments:

  1. You're no victim. Lol you're a retard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...a deep soulful man would not be there to begin with. Whether legal or not prostitution itself is not exactly a spiritual ideal- it sucks the soul out of sex & calls for a woman to harden her heart. You are user that got used. A cheap one to boot! Loser lol!

      Delete
  2. Your right dennis hoff gits away with a lot of things that are not right and he should be put out of business and they do charge to much maybe the solution it to make all prostitution illegal! !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How she take your card wit out u knowin twice bullshit they got u hot and u gave it to her u signed all receipts and u were still there after all that tryna git sum pussy. Cause if u didnt want to sign the receipt u should of called the police and said she stole your card ad swiped it wit out u knowin but u signed so what does tjat say.your mad because u didn't get what u wanted if u throw a price out there and they disagree u turn around and walk out the door and went and found a 200$ hoe n went on about your business now u bad mouthin them that's a hoes job to brake a trick for all he got. And they broke u so live wit it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gree....very well said....Now if he was threatened...a gun held to his head to be made sign than I can see scam and some more SHIT....If this is the case....or even drugged....Than ....Mr.Wu is owed due....and you know those nationalities of people have very teeny thave a complex....IJS.

      Delete
    2. You said it yourself. The price or the going rate per se in the United States for one hour is $200 and has been for years! So people who are giving you pleasure and risking their lives with disease as prevalent as it is now deserve no increase? Absolutely they do and it is absolutely worth $1,000 for you to feel complete. The risk is all on the woman in this job. Risk of bodily harm which is known to happen and has been happening through the centuries. But worse than at risk of communicable disease now much more prevalent than it was even in the eighties. It also costs a lot more for a woman to keep herself up in this day and age nails hair attire exercise the list goes on! It is the price for intimacy. And there are no set prices. And no one held a gun to your head. You are just an idiot. & a cheap one at that. Perhaps if you would show more interest she would not have acted so cold.

      Delete
  4. I think you are on the Autism Spectrum after reading all your posts here. That explains so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo! Welcome to AspergerWorld.

      Delete
  5. I was debating about visiting the bunny ranch, but after this NO WAY... that's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the advice man, i will definantly not go there now; you have succeeded in ruining their reputation.

    I dont know why some people think you are bullshitting. I think what honestly happened was that the girls seduced you and deceived you. You didnt call the cops cause you didnt want confrontation; i can see where you are coming from. Best of luck to you man and sorry for whats happened to you. They will learn their lesson in the end

    ReplyDelete
  7. I showed your blog to your mom and all of China. You're a horndog,and this blog is a joke ad you've put yourself on blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. was gonna go there to spend some big $$$$$$......Thanks for your info brother!!.....Will never go there now!!!!!!.....Hope you got some $$$ back from SCUM Hof........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude ur an idiot. Watch their show on hbo. Grand a fuck is average
    If u felt that way u woulda called police they would let u and assit u to leave
    Your a liar and the dullest tool in the shed
    I can see what really happened here u went in paid for it left wanted to be sneaky and asked credit card company for help.. Its a super obvious and common scam. But ur too stupid to realize U SIGNED THE RECIEPTS. There's no way to file a claim.
    If u was under duress engaged in a sexual activity u can. be charged with a pretty serious sex crime .... Way to go out urself... Dummy.
    If your so smart then As well as those obvious facts you missed then tell us why u also missed the following... Firts u said 1200 the. U said 1500.. There goes ur credibilty right out the window. Which brings us to your actual moronic enuff to think your physical appearance vs Dennis makes u more credible?? Lol take that in front of a civil or criminal judge bahahaha moron.
    And um.... They have their own series on job i highly doubt your lying on a couple web pages will hurt them. As a matter fact Dennis and each girl u identified can use ur ass off... Dude you could find yourself never able to afford to eat steak again.. Im far more advanced in IT science's hardware as well as softwar3 than u will ever be... oh lets remember "in this country" buying sex is illegal.... Dumbass there is no standard rate.... Its not a cheesburger man. I mean boy.... Thats probably why she was cold.... Judging from what i see You repulsed her u cheap ignorant acting bastard.
    de ur an idiot. Watch their show on hbo. Grand a fuck is average
    If u felt that way u woulda called police they would let u and assit u to leave
    Your a liar and the dullest tool in the shed
    I can see what really happened here u went in paid for it left wanted to be sneaky and asked credit card company for help.. Its a super obvious and common scam. But ur too stupid to realize U SIGNED THE RECIEPTS. There's no way to file a claim.
    If u was under duress engaged in a sexual activity u can. be charged with a pretty serious sex crime .... Way to go out urself... Dummy.
    If your so smart then As well as those obvious facts you missed then tell us why u also missed the following... Firts u said 1200 the. U said 1500.. There goes ur credibilty right out the window. Which brings us to your actual moronic enuff to think your physical appearance vs Dennis makes u more credible?? Lol take that in front of a civil or criminal judge bahahaha moron.
    And um.... They have their own series on job i highly doubt your lying on a couple web pages will hurt them. As a matter fact Dennis and each girl u identified can use ur ass off... Dude you could find yourself never able to afford to eat steak again.. Im far more advanced in IT science's hardware as well as softwar3 than u will ever be... oh lets remember "in this country" buying sex is illegal.... Dumbass there is no standard rate.... Its not a cheesburger man. I mean boy.... Thats probably why she was cold.... Judging from what i see You repulsed her u cheap ignorant acting bastard.
    Im gonna pop in there take screen shots of this page find that girl pay her and make her smile while i fuck her so good she rips her pillow in half and i hope Dennis puts me on the show fucking pleasing that beautiful woman... Just for u... Lol from the name i would guess u are Asian with standard Asian issued tic tac dick... Lol

    Dennis ill come shake ur hand

    By the way boy.. I got enuff meat to make her smile a week after this ole trucker has been there... Shit I gotta me a lil skill too.

    Im not gonna post this annomynously i want the girls and Dennis to know who i am. Am also gonna make his ladies very happy physically and shake his hand like a dammn man.... Ya lil puss ant.
    Your entire post screams liar and i hope Dennis sues u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please kill yourself. You are beyond retarded.

      Delete
    2. You're an idiot.
      It's obvious you'd be happier with a load of sperm in your mouth.

      Delete
  10. Oh my goodness, where to begin.

    - $200 is NOT the standard rate for prostitution in the US. YOU are the one creating that rate. Perhaps you pay that for an incall/outcall service in your hometown for one girl. However, The Bunny Ranch is NOT cheap, and the rates will continue to rise with popularity.

    - Keep in mind the women only keep half of that money. Plus you are paying overhead for being in the establishment. So you're essentially being charged $500 per woman for an hour. They keep half of that- which is $250 (which is essentially what you claim the average rate is in the US). Independent escorts do not have to pay half in house fees.

    - You're complaining on being scammed....after one of the escorts took your credit card FROM YOUR POCKET not once...not twice..but THREE times...and swiped it without your permission. And you signed for the receipts. Um- all you had to do the first time was take it back, tell her not to swipe it or you would call the police and not sign for it. You yourself essentially say you wanted to finish. You got wrapped up in the event, were being "greedy" and essentially allowed this to happen. Dude, you could have just gone out to your car, finished, and drove away.

    It's beyond pathetic you've spent this much time and energy on this blog. None of what you say makes sense. You were not being held hostage- you were there on your own free will, made the decision to stay AFTER you knew you couldn't afford it, and allowed your credit card to be removed from your wallet (if what you say is true). No one was holding a gun to your head, all you had to to was stand up and walk out when that behavior started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peppering your complaint with personal attacks and uncontrolled emotion makes you sound unhinged. Effective complaints, i.e. those that sound valid & legitimate, stick to facts. Remarking that someone looks like a cold, dead fish, whether true or not, is not going to help you win a complaint case, or any supporters, sane supporters, that is. If you sound crazed and emotional, people are going to assume you are, which then discredits your version of the event. Not saying I don't believe you, but you've given Hof (and anyone else who could offer resolution) all the evidence needed to pass you off as a ranting nutcase, rather than a serious, important client with a legitimate complaint

      Delete
  11. This complaint is pure bullshit. It's not real, and your not real. When you are dealing with prostitutes, there is no set price. Anywhere. Period. It's about supply and demand, and clearly the MLBR is in demand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All i see in this guys post/rant is WHA WHA WHA. What a fucking crybaby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is actually the third time I have heard a story similar to Mr. Wu's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because he lies and tells the same story all over the internet as multiple different people. Then again I am sure you know this because you are the blog writer aren't you Winston . I should start a blog about sick tiny dick asian men who screw dogs and children for 200 dorras . Oh better call een one one . Lu Kim . Run run Gojirra Gojirra Gojirra is attacking . Ha ha fuck you rice dick .

      Delete
  14. Brothels are like strip clubs. They are for suckers. You fell for it and it's your fault. I don't go to places like that.
    Perhaps, work on your game and ladies will like you. Then you can have sex for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the one who is a fucking dumbass sucker and a loser . Brothels and strip clubs are for anyone that can afford them, which obviously a fucking idiotic cowardly destitute broke ass peice of shitπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© like you can't afford .Even affluent people and individuals who are married or in a committed relationship go to brothels and strip clubs .All women are prostitutes you fucking idiot . In my Health 103 college text book it says that women are only attracted to men who have money ,are financially stable and lastly men who are older men . In other words there is no romance without finance stupid asshole. Having a woman takes money and time .Why do you think that rich men have sex with the most beautiful women and why so many women gravitate towards wealthy men so frequently? It is because a woman knows that a rich man can make her life infinitely better than thier poor counterparts. Women seek out men as sexual partners first of foremost because of value which is comprised of having ample amounts of money, and their socioeconomic status in life .That is why affluent men are able to have sex with countless beautiful women . That is essentially what having game is which is having money to support a woman and to improve thier lives .Women intrinsically are carnally attacted to men who are winners at life which entails have adequate amounts of money and being successful. Women don't care about looks. They are only attacted to men who have money and are monetarilly stable .

      Delete
    2. Mister Veracity, Wow you really have a loser attitude. Have you been a doormat your whole life and use the internet to vent your anger and insult people? No one insulted you. I guess you were butt hurt about that comment.
      I live in a house, own two cars, a boat, travel quite frequently, and have sexual partners you could only dream of being with without paying for them. Now go find a gold digger woman who is only interested in money and not you.

      Delete
  15. I agree $1000 to $1500 is to high . You have to consider its legal in Nevada . So there for that what they charge . And yes what Chanel the escort did was dishonest . But that comes with the trade of an escort . They will try to trick you and lie to get money they want from clients . Let this be a learned lesson . You can't trust anyone no matter if it's a Back page escort or a legal Nevada escort . They have one thing in common to lie and trick you into giving more that agreed . I know by expierence with Back page escorts . One year ago I had something similar happen to me over $300 . I haven't seen her on back page long after that . Anyone who conciders seeing a escort on backpage or in Nevada needs to do some recearch live reviews so that they don't get burned or scammed . And never do credit or debit card charges with a call girl . You are asking for trouble .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do people actually not get why this turd is mad ? Any quick search of the so called business this guy keeps hyping , Happiness Abroad,leads to finding out the business ( blog about his anti-American musings and sexual exploitation of poor abused women and underage victims ) is his . He has ads on it for brothels that pay him monthly to advertise . He thinks he is Hof's competition and tried to get free sex with an offer to advertise on his shitty website.

    He knows the prices there and willingly went ,picked 2 Penthouse centerfolds for sex and knew it would be more as discussed in negotiations. He could have declined and found a different girl willing to work with his 200 dollar insult or he could have left but he stayed and kept adding time . These girls didn't steal his credit card ,didn't rape him or force him to do anything . He stayed ,played and knew all along that he was going to lie and get free sex from the most famous pimp in the world . Didn't happen so he resorted to extortion to try to rip them off and when that didn't work he threw a tantrum and threatened violence. In his words he claimed to be in a fraternity ( clearly this asshole is retarded ) full of men who would make Hof sorry . Still didn't work so he threatened "Cyber War" like he has tried , with NO success, with other wealthy businesses . He tried to extort the owner of Ripoff Report when several very bad reviews of Crappiness Abroad were made and not taken down. Mr. Wu doesn't seem to get that he is a cheap nobody and joke that people wouldn't piss on if he was on fire .

    This sawed of dwarf is very anti-American and claims the women from China ,Philippines and other poor dumps are cheaper . Yes they are cheaper because they are forced into illegal prostitution. He brags about bareback sex with these cheap girls but refuses to address their STDs, AIDS , the rampant pedophilia and abuse . He also will not address why most of the girls he brags about and has pictures of are so fucking ugly and dog faced to they can't charge what a pretty girl dose . Fuck this guy and his feeble attempt at ripping off a real pimp and innocent women .

    Keep your cheap AIDS ridden THAI LADY BOYS

    ReplyDelete